Grantham Urgent Treatment Centre
101 Manthorpe Road
How we can help you
Our Grantham Urgent Treatment Centre can treat a range of conditions which are not critical or life threatening.
- sprains and strains
- suspected broken limbs
- bites and stings
- eye problems
- feverish illness in adults and children
- minor scalds and burns
- emergency contraception
You will be seen by an Advanced Practitioner. An X-ray service is available.
Please remember if you have a medical emergency, dial 999.
How to use the Grantham Urgent Treatment Centre
Use the NHS 111 service
To help minimise waiting times and to support social distancing in our waiting room to prevent the spread of coronavirus, we are encouraging all patients to Talk before you Walk:
- Call 111, open 24/7. Your call be answered by a highly trained operator who will be able to diagnose your symptoms quickly and easily in the convenience and safety of your own home
- Visit 111.NHS.uk
- Use the NHS app
You may be offered:
- a timed appointment at the Grantham Urgent Treatment Centre for your convenience and to support social distancing
- a telephone or online video consultation with a clinician to diagnose your symptoms and to arrange treatment from a prescription, available to collect from a local pharmacy to sending an ambulance.
Find out more about Talk before you Walk.
Visit in person
You can also visit the Grantham Urgent Treatment Centre in person 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your condition will be assessed by a clinician and you may be:
- offered an appointment to come back later to treat your condition
- seen immediately if your condition is serious
- provided with advice and information to treat your conditions using over the counter medicines available from your local pharmacy.