Annual Public Meeting
Our Annual Public Meeting for 2022 will take place on Wednesday, 5 October, at 13.00.
This is a virtual event that will be broadcast live via Microsoft Teams.
The minutes will be approved in the 2022 meeting and the final version will be published after the APM.
The Annual Public Meeting will reflect on performance, progress and achievement during the 2021/22 financial year (1 April, 2021 to 31 March, 2022).
Questions can be accepted until Friday, 30 September. We request that there is only one question per person.
Subject matter for questions
The Chair reserves the right to refuse any written question that:
- is not within the powers and duties of the Trust to answer
- is defamatory or offensive, or related to individual members of staff
- would require the disclosure of confidential or exempt information
- is deemed to be overtly political
- does not relate to LCHS business conducted within the business year 2021/22
- is substantially the same as a question that has been answered before