Patient Advice and Liaison Service
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a confidential service that helps patients, their families and carers to find answers to questions or concerns regarding the care or treatment received from NHS Trusts in Lincolnshire.
As a patient, relative or carer you may sometimes need to turn to someone for on-the-spot help, advice and support. This is what the Patient Advice and Liaison Service does on a daily basis.
We provide confidential advice and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care provided by the NHS and guiding you through the different services available.
We are here to help:
- If you or your relatives have concerns about any aspects of care or treatment received, try initially to raise the issue with the person/service involved.
- If you feel they cannot help, or you are not comfortable talking to them, contact PALS on
0300 123 9553
- Very often problems can be sorted out quickly, so if you need help or advice. please contact PALS as soon as possible.
- Our aim is to agree the best way forward to deal with a problem and get it resolved quickly.
- We will always ask for your permission before personal information is discussed with others. We can talk to staff, management and other organisations on your behalf.
- Give you information about local health services
- Listen to any problems you may have in relation to your health care or the health care of a loved one or friend
- Help you ask questions about your health care
- Tell you about help and support groups for you or your carer
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
For satnav use LN5 7JN
If you would like to seek independent help and/or support in respect of your complaint, Voiceability, an independent advocacy service, can provide a free and independent, confidential service and can be contacted on
If you require advice or support regarding the Mental Health Services within Lincolnshire, please contact LPFT PALS.
Telephone: 01529 222265, email: lpft.PALS@nhs.net or write to LPFT:
Patient Experience Team, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Unit 9, The Point, Lions Way, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 8GG.
If you require advice and support regarding care provided by the United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust please contact ULHT PALS Team.
Telephone: Lincoln County Hospital:
Submissions to this form are only monitored Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays)