The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is currently experiencing a high volume of calls regarding the COVID-19 vaccination process. It may take a little longer to answer your call or message than usual. However, please be assured that if you leave a message, calls will be returned.
Patient Advice and Liaison Service
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a confidential service that helps patients, their families and carers to find answers to questions or concerns regarding the care or treatment received from NHS Trusts in Lincolnshire.
As a patient, relative or carer you may sometimes need to turn to someone for on-the-spot help, advice and support. This is what the Patient Advice and Liaison Service does on a daily basis.
We provide confidential advice and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care provided by the NHS and guiding you through the different services available.
We are here to help:
- If you or your relatives have concerns about any aspects of care or treatment received, try initially to raise the issue with the person/service involved.
- If you feel they cannot help, or you are not comfortable talking to them, contact PALS on 0300 123 9553
- Very often problems can be sorted out quickly, so if you need help or advice. please contact PALS as soon as possible.
- Our aim is to agree the best way forward to deal with a problem and get it resolved quickly.
- We will always ask for your permission before personal information is discussed with others. We can talk to staff, management and other organisations on your behalf.
- Give you information about local health services
- Listen to any problems you may have in relation to your health care or the health care of a loved one or friend
- Help you ask questions about your health care
- Tell you about help and support groups for you or your carer
Write to us:Patient Advice and Liaison Service
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
For satnav use LN5 7JN
Telephone: 0300 123 9553
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation NHS Trust (LPFT) PALS
If you require advice or support regarding the Mental Health Services within Lincolnshire, please contact LPFT PALS.
Write to LPFT:Freepost RSAZ-SJHU-CKYK Patient Experience Team
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Unit 9, The Point
Lincs NG34 8GG
Telephone: 01529 222265
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust (ULHT) PALS
If you require advice and support regarding care provided by the United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust please contact their PALS Team
Write to ULHTPatient Experience Team
Grantham & District Hospital
101 Manthorpe Road
Lincolnshire NG31 8DG
Telephone, Lincoln County Hospital: (01522) 707071, Grantham and District Hospital: (01476) 464861, Pilgrim Hospital: (01205) 446243
Email: email@example.com, text on 07815 707746.
Submissions to this form are only monitored Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays)