Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust is currently seeking urgent and primary care salaried GPs and self-employed GPs in Out of Hours and Urgent Care Streaming services to join our community.
General Practitioners (GP) – Community Services (£5,000 golden handshake)
We are looking for proactive, dedicated and dynamic individuals who can be part of a fast-moving, innovative and ambitious team, dedicated to supporting members of our communities to manage their own health at home and reduce the need to go into hospital.
Our roles are multi-faceted with GPs supporting our Primary Care, Clinical Assessment Service (CAS), Community Hospitals and Urgent Treatment Centres (UTCs) – we have opportunities to everyone and can be discussed individually with candidates.
Just a flavour of these roles:
- Managing a wide and reaching case load, dealing with a wide range of present healthcare needs and undiagnosed problems across our 24/7 services.
- Provide remote support to telephone consultations
- Triage a variety of calls and cases ranging from base appointments up to more complex cases requiring hospital admissions or referrals to specialists
- Work toward completing six quality telephone consultations per hour or four base visits per hour
- Integrated teams within out in-patient community hospitals; step-down patients for rehab from local acute hospitals; step-up patients from the community requiring investigation and medical management of problems; end of life care
In return, we can offer you:
- Bespoke GP salary package of £120k
- Relocation expenses package up to £8,000
- Golden handshake of up to £5,000
- Study leave – 1 x session per week, mandatory training and x 4 additional days to suit staff member
- GP engagement and networking events
- Outstanding CQC rating
- Flexible working patterns
- Medical leadership structure to provide support and mentoring
- Dedicated career pathways
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS pension scheme
- Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependant on service
Please visit our website for further specific details regarding the role or tp view the job description. Alternatively submit you CV to email@example.com.
We have a range of various bases available which can be discussed at interview.
For further information please feel free to contact one of our current GPs: Dr Tom Cheung at Thomas.Cheung@nhs.net.
This temporary agreement is for the provision of services as a self-employed GP to Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust. For the purposes of clarity, this agreement is NOT a contract of employment, but a provision of work agreement. The standard hourly rate for self-employed shifts is £92 and £120 per hour on bank holidays, payment can be paid either via PAYE or IR35 and would be determined and confirmed as part of the recruitment and selection process.
As a self-employed GP, there is no entitlement to annual leave, sick pay, maternity leave or pay or any other form of paid leave.
Following successful completion of the recruitment process, your name will be included on the Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust approved self-employed GP list. Inclusion on this list is not a guarantee of future work. You have the right to decide when and where to work when booking shifts via our online system.
How to Apply?
Please click on the link below to view the full advert and job description which includes specific details regarding the role.
Please follow the link below to view the locations and services that Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust currently cover; https://www.lincolnshirecommunityhealthservices.nhs.uk/our-services.
For additional information or to apply for any of our medical vacancies, please click on the links above.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss further or to arrange a visit, please contact;