Johnson Community Hospital
Johnson Community Hospital
NB If you are using a Satnav please use the postcode PE11 3PB
01775 652 000
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS) has cancelled outpatient appointments with immediate effect.
LCHS is working hard with other NHS healthcare providers to prevent the spread of coronavirus and to protect our patients and staff from becoming seriously ill.
Therefore, we have decided to suspend all non-urgent outpatient appointments. We are asking patients not to attend outpatient appointments unless we have contacted you directly. The Trust is conducting some outpatient appointments by telephone or video calling and we will contact these patients individually.
Appointments will be rearranged in the future when it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your patience at this difficult time.
Community Hospital visiting changes from July 1
From Wednesday July 1, family and friends will be able to visit their loved ones in hospital by making an appointment.
To make an appointment, please contact the ward clerk at the relevant Community Hospital:
- County Hospital, Louth – please call Carlton Ward on 01507 600 100 ext 1345 or 1311
- John Coupland Hospital, Gainsborough – please call 01427 816500
- Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding – please call 01775 652 000 and ask for the Welland Ward clerk
- Skegness Hospital – please call 01754 762401 and ask for the Gloucester Ward or Scarborough Ward clerk.
To help minimise the risk of spreading coronavirus, visitors are reminded to:
- wash their hands on arrival to the hospital entrance using hand sanitiser provided
- follow all temporary floor markings to safely guide them around the hospital site
- remain behind any screens to protect patients and visitors
- follow social distancing guidelines to maintain at least 2 metres between them and patients, visitors and nursing staff
- remove their face covering on leaving the hospital and dispose of it safely using the bins provided.
Welland ward provides 32 beds; 14 of these are single rooms as well as a four bedded palliative care suite called the Tulip Suite. The Tulip Suite treats patients with palliative care, end of life or respite needs.
The Tulip Suite offers open visiting hours for immediate family. Please discuss your visiting requirements with the nurse in charge.
Referrals to the inpatient beds are considered from all health care professionals.
Johnson Hospital Outpatients Information
Minor Injury Unit
The minor injury unit offers fast and modern healthcare to people at a time which suits them. The unit will treat people with injuries e.g. sprains, cuts and grazes, broken bones, bites and stings.
You can self-refer to the minor injury unit and referrals are also accepted from the ambulance service and out of hours service. No appointment is necessary.
Please note that the minor injury unit will not treat patients with more serious medical conditions or major injuries. Patients should go to their local Accident & Emergency or dial 999.
Open 7 days a week between 8am - 6pm.
The Spalding Surgery
Car parking is free at Johnson Community Hospital.