Johnson Community Hospital
Johnson Community Hospital
NB If you are using a Satnav please use the postcode PE11 3PB
01775 652 000
Outpatient clinics, blood clinics and theatre appointments
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust is continuing to facilitate blood clinics, outpatient clinics and theatre appointments in its community hospitals for NHS partners.
Systems are in place within the departments to maintain social distancing, with hand sanitiser provided and the request that face masks are worn to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect patients and staff from becoming seriously ill. We also ask individuals attend appointments on their own if possible.
Appointments for outpatients and theatres are arranged through consultants or care providers, therefore, if you have any queries about your appointment, please telephone your care provider directly.
Appointments for blood clinics can be made through the local blood line booking service.
Thank you for your patience at this difficult time.
Community Hospital visiting changes from July 1
From Wednesday July 1, family and friends will be able to visit their loved ones in hospital by making an appointment. Please remember that one visitor is permitted for each patient.
To make an appointment, please contact the ward clerk at the relevant Community Hospital:
- County Hospital, Louth – please call Carlton Ward on 01507 600 100 ext 1345 or 1311
- John Coupland Hospital, Gainsborough – please call 01427 816500
- Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding – please call 01775 652 000 and ask for the Welland Ward clerk
- Skegness Hospital – please call 01754 762401 and ask for the Gloucester Ward or Scarborough Ward clerk.
To help minimise the risk of spreading coronavirus, visitors are reminded to:
- wash their hands on arrival to the hospital entrance using hand sanitiser provided
- follow all temporary floor markings to safely guide them around the hospital site
- remain behind any screens to protect patients and visitors
- follow social distancing guidelines to maintain at least 2 metres between them and patients, visitors and nursing staff
- remove their face covering on leaving the hospital and dispose of it safely using the bins provided.
Welland ward provides 32 beds; 14 of these are single rooms as well as a four bedded palliative care suite called the Tulip Suite. The Tulip Suite treats patients with palliative care, end of life or respite needs.
The Tulip Suite offers open visiting hours for immediate family. Please discuss your visiting requirements with the nurse in charge.
Referrals to the inpatient beds are considered from all health care professionals.
Johnson Hospital Outpatients Information
The Spalding Surgery
Car parking is free at Johnson Community Hospital.