Community Hospital Visiting Guidance
At Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS) we understand how important it is to support visiting in a safe and COVID secure way.
To maintain the health, safety and well-being of our patients, communities and staff we have the following measures in place:
- Patients are able to have two visitors at a time. Please do not visit if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, please call our services as we may be able to offer virtual visits instead.
- Visitors will be expected to book in on the ward as they arrive so that a record of attendance can be kept.
- You will always be asked to wear face-covering (unless medically exempt and you will need to provide evidence). These are available on entry along with alcohol sanitiser to sanitise your hands. If you are exempt and unable to wear a mask, please let us know and we will try where possible to accommodate this in a private visiting area.
- Visitors are asked to maintain social distancing of 2 metres from other visitors and staff to reduce the risk of spread of infection.
- Alcohol sanitiser is also available in all areas of the ward.
- When leaving the ward, you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
Common COVID-19 symptoms include: high temperature: you feel hot to touch on your chest and back. If you have access to a thermometer, a reading of 38 degrees Celsius or higher; new persistent cough; muscle ache or tiredness; mild chest pain; dizziness or headache; altered or loss of taste or sense of smell; diarrhoea and vomiting; rashes. You may not have all of these but still feel unwell.
Our wards can be contacted on the following numbers:
- Scotter Ward, John Coupland Hospital, Gainsborough –
- Welland Ward, Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding –
- Archer Ward, Louth Community Hospital –
or 01507 631345 01507 631311
- Archer Assessment Unit, Louth Community Hospital –
or 01522 307703 01522 307700
- Scarbrough Ward, Skegness Hospital –
- Gloucester Ward, Skegness Hospital –